Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yep, dinner at church.

Wednesday nights we have dinner at church and I am at their mercy for my menu. Tonight was one of the healthier meals, Parmesean Chicken, roasted veggies, and cheesy veggies. Dessert was brownies with strawberries/strawberry sauce. I tried to eat the chicken and not the breading, but I'm sure that there were lots of points in the rest of the dinner... definitely NOT Core.

I think the trick is going to be to avoid salt on Wednesdays, knowing that the dinner will be off-plan and WI is the next morning. Yes, I know I could have skipped the cheesy veggies and the dessert, but really? Would you have had that kind of willpower? Tomorrow starts a new day, and a new set of 35 flex points. (thank goodness!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!