Sunday, January 27, 2008

I suck. But I'll do better...

I really feel bad that I haven't done a darn thing that I said I was going to. I said I was going to do the Calendar Girls challenge, and I've done terribly at that... mainly because I haven't stayed within 5 pts/day over Core.

I haven't been blogging here every day, and I really haven't been posting my daily food journal.

I haven't been back here since Friday to post that soup recipe that I promised.

I haven't cleaned up and added links to make this blog easier to navigate (and find older recipes).

And... I haven't been on plan. At all. I've been ignoring this diet all weekend and I have a feeling I'll pay for it at WI. Thank goodness I have a few days to make up for what I've done (or haven't done).

So yes, I think I suck... but I know I'll do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!