Thursday, January 3, 2008

First Meeting Back

Hubby and I went to our first meeting today... I hadn't weighed in since 3/31/07. I've gained 18 pounds since my last WI, and am a full 20 pounds over my goal weight (holy crap!). I wanted to go last night, thinking we'd be able to get a sitter, but hubby wanted to go today- so the kids came with us... I don't recommend that!

Since I started WW, I've been a Tuesdays at 10AM gal. Today being Thursday, the meeting was with a different leader: Ann. Ann is very good and also very popular, her meetings are pretty full. I've never been a fan of her meetings because they are LONG- today was no different and she was still talking when I took the kids and left after an hour. (I had hubby stay for the whole thing because he's new to the program.) Ann encouraged us all to set a behavior goal for now through Valentine's Day (which is 6 weeks from today), I decided that my goal would be to blog here every day- at the very least with a food journal.

I have 21 points- please help me stay on track and writing this blog so I'll stick with those 21 each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!