Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Updating Blog Setup...

I'm still here, just going to take some time and organize a bit.

I'd like to type out all the recipes I've mentioned so far, mainly because Heather's site isn't up right now. I'm also planning on tagging my old posts and adding a link list so that things are easier to find.

I've been looking at blog templates, too, mainly because I'm not sure I'm satisfied with the current one... so this blog might look a bit different the next time you check in (or it might not!).

I mentioned to Sara the other day that I need to start being better at actually COUNTING my points, and posting those along with my food journals here. I know that will help me to be successful, and that is where the accountability comes in... so I might figure out how to build a table so my food list and counting looks cleaner when I post.

I have been sticking to Core, and I've worked out a planned menu of dinners for the next few weeks. Now I need to hit the grocery store again! Tonight's dinner is NOT Core, but is a variation on one of my mom's WW recipes... very low pts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!