Friday, January 11, 2008

Change of plans

Today Taco Soup was on our dinner menu, but a glance at the contents of my refrigerator made me decide to just do leftovers... then SIL invited us over so the kids could play, and we'd all have pizza. I asked if they liked onion soup (they do not) and said that I'd take my soup and everyone else could have pizza, because I need to work hard and achieve my goal.

Yeah. Ignore pizza and have soup instead. What would you have done?

When it arrived, I caved and decided to just have one piece, which I think was really ok because the pizza was cut into squares instead of slices... my piece was 1/16th or 1/25th of a large. I strayed a bit this morning (cookies with my coffee), and hubby put a piece of chocolate into my mouth after dinner, so I'm calling today an off-plan day and don't get to put a sticker on my calendar.

Today's food log:
latte- Core
2 sm. cookies- 3 pts
leftovers for lunch- Core
1/16th of a large cheese pizza- 2 pts
1 chocolate truffle- 3 pts
12 of 35 WPA used, 8 today (I would have been ok today were it not for that chocolate!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Blondie!

    I think I saw your blog a while ago and then lost track of it! Way to go on only having a small peice of pizza.....I can't believe that a truffle had MORE points!

    I love the pictures with the recipes...I know what I'm making this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!