Sunday, January 6, 2008

Tamale Casserole

Let's just not talk about this morning or afternoon. Company was still here and we didn't eat well... (wait, yes we did! Just not very healthy.)

Dinnertime was approaching and I knew that I needed to stick to my plan, so I made the Tamale Casserole- it was pretty good! I was a bit unsure about it until I tasted it, mainly because I hadn't yet Googled to find out what the heck hominy is. (Found out about 30 seconds ago that hubby was almost right on!) It was rather bland, and I think next time I would add more chilies or serve with a side of salsa, but I would definitely make this again.

I'm so looking forward to tomorrow- no more excuses to eat junk!

Today:
carmel rolls (yes, two of them thankyouverymuch)
latte (CORE!)
2 slices Godfather's sausage pizza (which is fewer points than taco pizza, the other option that my mom brought!)
tamale casserole with 2% cheese (couldn't find the FF kind, so it wasn't QUITE Core, but pretty darn close)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!