Thursday, January 10, 2008

First CORE WI

I weighed in this morning, one week after my first WI back- and after a "week" on Core. I say it like that because I really didn't follow the Core plan for the first few days... or really much at all... because we had company and we had yummy treats (they left us with a cookie jar full of goodies, too!). I've said before that if there are sweets in the house, that I'll eat them- this week was no different. I've now pretty much emptied the house of sweet stuff (at least the kind that I'm interested in) and have no choice but to eat Core foods. The refrigerator is full of Core leftovers from the meals that I've been making every night, which means that I'm prepared for totally-Core eating.

So, are you ready for the first WI reading? DOWN 3.0!!! While I'm excited, I told hubby that it wasn't entirely accurate, because when I went last week for the starter weight, I wore my watch and a sweatshirt- neither of which I would normally wear for a WI. I'm glad that I wore them, though, because I don't feel so bad about my week. Hubby was only down 0.2, and he was not happy about that (but I see that he's been eating out at lunchtime, and his interpretation of Core foods isn't terribly strict or accurate, if you ask me). I'm looking forward to a strict week on plan, and next week's WI.

Being down 3 means that I'm 17 lbs over my goal weight. My question is, for Lifetime, you have to pay if you are more than 2 lbs above your goal... will I stop having to pay once lose another 15 lbs, or do I have to get back to goal (17 lbs) before that 2 lb rule goes into effect for me? I hate the fact that I've gained so much back, and am planning to work extra-hard to ensure that I lose it again. I'm really hoping to get back to goal in the next 6-8 weeks. I know that's possible, but will take some work... and I'm going to do it. In fact, let's set a goal right now. (checks calendar, counts weeks) My goal for the next 7 weeks (that'll be February 28) is to lose 14 lbs- a very doable 2 lbs/week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!