Saturday, January 19, 2008

Salmon tonight, and an explanation...

Tonight I made salmon, veggies, and bulgar for dinner... all Core! No pictures, as my family was starving. I made chicken nuggets for the kids instead of the salmon, but only because I only found 2 salmon fillets in the freezer- if I'd had more, they would have had it too. This was my first experience with bulgar, and although I know it is usually served IN something, I chose to serve it as a side... it is supposed to be a good substitute for brown rice, so I figured why not? Hubby was not impressed (neither was I, but it wasn't too bad), but both kids ate it. Princess wouldn't touch it, but ate her entire serving when Hubby spoon-fed it to her; the Prince said it was "his favorite". (Goofy kids!)

I mentioned I had bad news... when I went onto Heather's Recipe Site the other day, this email is posted on her front page:

Sorry, folks - Weight Watchers says game over.



From: WeightWatchers.com

Date: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 5:04 PM

Re: Warning #3

Dear Heather,

Your posts on WeightWatchers.com’s message boards have again come to our attention. Despite multiple warnings, we found that your posts were again in violation of the WeightWatchers.com Terms and Conditions. This is your third and final warning.

2 TBS all-purpose flour (1 WPA over six servings = 0 WPAs)

By registering with our site you agreed to abide by our Terms and Conditions, which outline our community standards. We encourage you to review these terms. If we find that after this warning your posts still do not comply with the Terms and Conditions, we may be forced to take further action. This may include, but is not limited to, revoking your privilege to use all or parts of our website as well as banning your user name from our message boards. If we feel your violation is egregious or if you continue to disregard our warnings, we will notify your ISP of your actions on our site and work with them to find a solution.

We hope you will give this serious consideration.

Sincerely,
Brandon
Customer Service Associate
www.weightwatchers.com


There were no links and all of the links that I have bookmarked (and included in previous posts) were broken. I ended up going to the WW message boards to search for the recipe I'd planned on for dinner that night, and posted this on those boards as well. Tonight when I went to her site, the email was gone (glad I posted it elsewhere, or I couldn't have shown you!), and this was there:

Make your voice heard!
Complaints (ahem), comments, and suggestions can be directed to:

Sharon A. Fordham, CEO
Weight Watchers International, Inc.
11 Madison Ave., 17th Fl.
New York, NY 10010


The site appears to be in the process of being re-built... but all of the links are password-protected. I don't know if they will stay that way or not, but I'm going to try to contact Heather and ask. I'm also going to complain to Sharon about this!!!

If you've been using Heather's site, please voice your complaints as directed above. I LOVED her site and will be very disappointed if I can no longer use it and share those recipes and pictures with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!