Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snacks for Dinner

Tea for breakfast: 1 pt? (It had lemonade powder to soothe my sore throat)

Lunch was on the run:
Starbucks Skinny Latte: CORE
Starbucks Cinnamon Chip Scone: WAY NOT CORE... 19!!!!! points... totally not worth it (I should have stopped for a burger instead!)

afternoon treat w/ the kids: 1 scoop LF yogurt @ Baskin Robbins: 4 pts

and snacks for dinner. Potato wedges (CORE!) and HG's Onion Rings (CORE or pretty damned close)

The wedges I just sliced up a couple of potatoes, sprinkled them with seasoned salt and Mrs. Dash, and tossed them on a PAM-sprayed pan... they cooked for 15 or 20 minutes at 350. I just used one onion tonight, and sliced it rather thin... used 2 full eggs for dipping. I also used quite a bit of Fiber One. I've done these before and have really liked them. Tonight they were good, but I didn't think they were over-the-top good. Maybe that's because I've been craving real onion rings.


In other news, this is a short and to-the-point post tonight because of the situation at my house for the last couple of days:
2 sicko kids, 1 sicko Hubby, and my lymph nodes are way swollen. I don't have a full-blown version of what they've got, but I've got their sore throat. And I'm dealing with all of their whining. Oh, joy.

I am supposed to go to WI in the morning, but I'm not sure if I'll get that done- we'll see how the rest of the fam is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!