Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I missed a couple of days...

So my behavior goal was to post daily- I missed Saturday and Sunday. Kinda intentionally, actually. Why, you ask?



That's why.

The Calendar Girls' Club means putting a sticker on the calendar every day that you're on-plan, and I decided that I would consider myself to be on-plan so long as I only used 5 of the 35 weekly points on a given day. I started this challenge on Thursday, January 10. That also happens to be the ONLY day that I've earned my sticker. Dude, I suck at this! (I really am a Flex girl at heart... this Core plan is tough!)

Saturday started off great, we hit Sam's and Costco in the morning- I probably had 3-4 pts in samples at the most. Home for Core leftovers for lunch. Hubby wanted to clean out the storage room in the basement after lunch, it needed to be done but I really didn't want to do it... we worked all afternoon. By the time we were done, we were exhausted and hungry... I wanted to go out for dinner- anything to avoid cooking or eating more leftovers. I really wanted pizza or Mexican, and knew that I'd go way overboard with pizza, so we went for Mexican. I "needed" a margarita (hey, the cleaning was stressful!), we had cheese dip for the chips, and I decided on an order of 3 tacos. The tacos were relatively safe, mainly just the cheese and the taco shell that aren't Core. The cheese dip is relatively low in pts... it's the margarita that killed me. This one was small, and tasted really watery... but I know that it's super easy to drink a full day's worth of points without realizing it.

Sunday.... latte (Core) in the morning, no lunch (too many pts the night before, I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat!), Oven-Fried Fish and a side of veggies for dinner. Yum, and Core.

Then I began a project which made me the Coolest Mom in the World (or at least, at preschool), but in terms of staying on-plan, was a disaster. If you want more info, read the posts at those links. If not, just understand that I cannot control myself around sweets. And they were good. I finished off the frosting yesterday. And had a cupcake with my latte this morning. Thank goodness that they are all gone now- about 53 flex points later.

I think I'll figure out how many pts were in the cupcake this morning, I might be able to still earn myself a sticker for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!