Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wonton Pizza Bites

I made these tonight, using Roni's recipe as a guide, and they were a hit! I only made 12- mainly because I was afraid they wouldn't all get eaten/they wouldn't reheat well- and I wish I'd made more. Everyone wanted more!

The fam was starving again (seriously, they eat constantly, yet they're always STARVING!), so no pictures tonight- sorry!

WI tomorrow... I'm interested to see how I do. I ate some outrageously high point foods (mainly this) a few days ago, but I also haven't eaten much period. (Do you eat when you don't feel good?)

That's all for now. Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great recipe. Will definitely try it!

    Ben & Jerry's....Yum. Enough said. :)

    I weigh in on Thursday too! I'm looking forward to a good one. Will let you know!! GL to you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... I went to Hy-Vee to buy meds for Hubby, and decided to get ONE THING of ice cream and a movie while I was there. I couldn't decide which flavor ice cream to buy, so I bought THREE....





    ...and Hubby didn't want any. So I ate them. Not all at once, but over a couple of days. And they were good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!