Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Still OP

Yesterday I used 4.5 WPAs, and I'm thinking that 5 or fewer is "OP" to me... I haven't used any so far today, and have no plans to, either! This is a great feeling.

Last night I spent about 30 minutes shoveling snow. It wasn't terribly strenuous, but it certainly did use muscles that I haven't used for a while- I probably earned 1 or 2 APs for it, which makes the WPAs I used for lunch even fewer. Tonight I am supposed to do some swimming... I'm not sure if I actually will or not. I'm teaching a class that is half classroom and half pool, and offered to get in with them tonight and demonstrate some strokes. BUT they've got a lot of other things that need to be covered, so I might suggest that we skip the stroke work tonight and move it to Thursday. I'll let you know if I earn APs tonight for that swimming. :) This is the class that I'd mentioned a while back was cancelled- the very next day we had 4 people register, so we kept it a "go"!

I had my latte this morning, again with a smaller amount of syrup (and no adjustment period- good right away!). I also ate some bulgar and some of my stovetop popcorn- prepared core. I've not been super hungry lately and I don't want to force myself to eat just because it's "time to eat". I'd rather eat when my body is hungry and have the potential for losing more before I WI tomorrow. I haven't had my water yet today, but I know that I'll be able to get in at least 64 oz... yesterday I drank about 130 oz!

Dinner tonight is probably going to be leftovers for me. The kids want pizza and Hubby will eat at his meeting, so I'm not going to bother cooking just for me. I still have plenty to choose from in the fridge, and it's all core.

I'm really looking forward to my WI tomorrow morning- can you believe it?! I'll be posting at about this time tomorrow and I'll let you know about my day and about WI! Have a great OP day!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your weigh-in tomorrow! You are doing great. What kind of latte do you make??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!