Thursday, February 21, 2008

Food Journal, Leftovers

latte- CORE
toast w/ cinnamon sugar- 2
leftover chicken fried rice- CORE
leftover xmas candy... pts guess- 24
popcorn- CORE (I pop it myself to keep it core)
LOTS and LOTS of water- CORE

Today was day 1 of my week and I am counting 26 WPAs used. I ate the candy because I was bored- not because I was hungry... but I insisted that Hubby and the kids finish the bag... I'm guessing on the points for it- I'm counting half of the bag. THANK GOODNESS that temptation is out of the house!

I really wasn't hungry after the popcorn- probably too many calories for my body to handle as it was. The kids had leftovers for dinner and Hubby had a dinner meeting, (and I was headed out to teach from 6-10 tonight) so I decided we'd skip tonight's planned meal. We had so many leftovers in the fridge, it helped to skip the cooking tonight and work on eating some of what we already had prepared.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, it's best just to have that stuff out of the house. I've learned that with things like the baked chips that I used to buy. Yes, a serving is only 2 points but having the whole bag there is too much of a temptation. Keep it up--you will get there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now they're out of the house.

    I THINK that's all of the "good stuff"... but then, I'd forgotten about these until I was hunting around in a cupboard for something else and found this stash! :)

    I usually don't buy that kind of thing, but I do remember buying xmas stuff on clearance and stashing it, but I'm pretty sure that it's all long gone by now.

    The scale is actually moving in the right direction again! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!