Thursday, February 7, 2008

Down 2.8!

I guess being sick really did help me on this journey- this was a great WI. I am 8.8 lbs over my WW goal- so just 6.8 lbs away from being FREE again... I have confidence in myself, so I cancelled my Monthly Pass- effective 2/27. I asked about it, because I wondered if I had to get back down to goal before the 2 lb leeway went into effect (I don't!). The gal told me to figure out where I thought I would be on my expiration date and make sure to cancel on time... and that it would be worth it, even if I ended up paying for a week. I figure that even if I'm not quite there by the last day of my MP, I should be able to be there by my first March WI (if I can't lose 7 lbs in 3 wks, I should be able to lose it in 4 wks).

I don't have much planned this month that would deter me from my planned menus. I'll be teaching two full Saturdays, which will suck food-wise, because I usually run to Quiznos for the best sandwich ever- with added tomatoes. The stats on that thing are insane, so I'll have to make sure I take leftovers or something. I do have a class scheduled every Tuesday/Thursday night (starting next week), but as of yesterday it was going to be cancelled due to low enrollment. That class would have allowed me to have dinner at home, and would have had me moving more and getting in more activity than normal- I'm pretty bummed that it isn't going to happen (and the money really would have been nice, too).

Do you know the details about canceling your MP? YOU HAVE TO DO IT IN THE FIRST HALF of your MP month!!! They bill you about halfway through your month, and if they've already billed you, your cancellation won't go into effect until the end of the NEXT month! Of course, there are a couple of exceptions, but that's their normal procedure. This means that you MUST PLAN AHEAD when you think you might be ready to cancel. If you're canceling because you hit Lifetime, that's one of their exceptions, but (from personal experience) CALL THEM RIGHT AWAY when you get LT- don't dawdle.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post on my blog! Congratulations. I really hope reading other people's success stories will help motivate me. Keep up the awesome work!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!