Sunday, February 24, 2008

On Plan!

After Thursday's post (and the sweets totally gone!) I've been doing pretty good. Sometime last week I dug out a water bottle that I haven't used in ages, thinking it had all of the characteristics that I was looking for in a water bottle (big, cupholder-friendly, straw, ability to "close" the straw so it won't leak)- and it meets all my requirements! I've been drinking tons this week, thinking that maybe this bottle holds 20-22 oz... I finally measured it out this morning and TADA- it holds a whopping 32 oz! Even though I'm spending significantly more time in the bathroom, I think that this re-find has been very good for me.

I will return to WW on Wednesday for the final WI of my monthly pass... the scale in my bathroom makes me think that I'll be satisfied with that WI, so long as I stay OP. While hubby thinks I look "fine", I'd be happier if I were in those clothes that I bought last year (when I was at goal)- so I WILL be staying OP and you're here to keep me accountable!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Blondie,
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, which I have been neglecting for past several days.
    (Your comment reminded me of precisely how neglectful I've been.)

    I think you might have found me through Roni's blogs.

    My first few days on Core have been rough. My fault entirely. I failed to rid the house of some trigger foods after hosting my nephews 18th b-day party at my house. It got ugly.

    Once I polished off the half-gallon of Edy's Fudge Tracks, I got back in the saddle and firmly OP.

    The pantry is now freshly stocked, and I'm on the hunt for new recipes. So thanks again for leaving a comment. Without it, I would not have found you. And I like the look of a few of your recipes that I have all of the ingredients for.

    Have a great OP week, and I'll be lurking!

    ~ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Joy!
    I think you're right, I probably did find you through Roni... isn't she inspirational?

    Core CAN be tough to start. First you have to get all of the non-core stuff out of the house, then a couple of trips to the grocery store to stock up on core staples. I've found that planning out a couple of week's worth of dinners really helps. I make my menus, plan my shopping list based on the menus, and am careful not to deviate. I'm really not sure how I would be able to do core if I wasn't doing the planning!

    I'm glad that you've found some recipes that you can use- I'll continue to add new ones as I try them.

    Have a great week, I can't wait to read about your first Core WI!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!