Sunday, July 8, 2007

Anniversary

Today was our 7th anniversary- it was a nice day, but we didn’t do anything special. We’ve decided to wait and go out later this week, as we’re big Harry Potter fans and the new movie comes out this week. It’s going to be at the IMAX theatre, so we’re going to go see it there- I think it’ll be really neat at the IMAX, but I plan to sit near the back because I hear that if you sit there, you’re less likely to get motion sick.

My dad and brother took the four of us out for dinner tonight, and hubby made mozzerella cheesesticks this afternoon, so I knew I’d be over on points. I made a point to exercise more today to earn the AP points that I knew I’d need so today wouldn’t be too terrible. I almost never eat my APs, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to do it today. This morning I popped in an old MTV’s The Grind workout tape and DS tried to do the workout with me. It was pretty cute to watch, but he got bored after a while. This afternoon (after the cheesesticks!) I strapped DD into the Kelty kid-carrier backpack and headed out for a walk. I walked really as fast as I could without trotting for almost an hour- I’d checked the AP slider before I left to see what I needed to do to earn 4 or 5 APs. I came home drenched in sweat and headed for the shower, but I did earn a total of 6 APs today! (YAY!)

Today’s menu wasn’t too bad. I checked dwlz.com and according to her, my chicken tonight was 8 points! I probably would have estimated 6, but I’ll take her word for it.

latte- 2
1 C Fiber One- 2
4 oz skim milk- 1
5 cheesesticks- 7
some Bloomin’ Onion- 6
sangria- 5
couple bites of DD’s mac & cheese- 2
grilled chicken- 8
steamed veggies- 1

Total Points Used: 34
Total AP Points Earned & Used: 6
Total Points Remaining: -3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!