Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh, yeah!

I forgot about lunch yesterday!!! I had 2 slices of Godfather’s pizza, which added 14 points to my total. So I guess I was a bit over, but I feel SO much better knowing that I didn’t eat only 10 points or so for the whole day!

Tonight we went on a longer walk than usual and I think I earned 3 APs- again, I work HARD when I walk… sometimes I think it would be easier just to jog, but I’m pushing a Graco double stroller and don’t have a jogging stroller.

My day has been pretty good so far, but right now I just want to eat grease and junk… I think I’ll dig into the cheesesticks a bit to try to ease that craving, then go for something healthier if I’m still hungry.

latte- 2
vitatop- 1
carrots and dip- 2
bite of cookie- 1
2 laughing cow wedges- 2
low-fat triscuts- 4
cheesesticks- 6
1/2 banana- 1
Total Points Used so far: 19
Total APs Earned: 3

7/13 edit: added 14 pts in cheesesticks… used 33 pts, but earned 3 APs, so only over by 5 flexies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!