Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Today's Tracking

Until I figure out how to make a chart, I’m going to have to do the best I can. I was running late this morning and didn’t have time to make my latte at home (so I spent more points by buying it) and I also forgot to grab my carrots and water that I usually take to work with me.

I tried to stay low on points because I know that tomorrow will be a tough day. I first did WW back when you could still bank points, and I still kind of have that mentality. I did ok today, except that I’m afraid that I overdid it a bit at dinner. I haven’t added up my points yet, though so I’ll figure it out as I type…

Caribou Coffee’s Northern Lite Cooler (large)- 5 pts
Vitamuffin top- 1 pt
1/2 cup Fiber One- 0 pts
1/4 cup skim milk- 1 pt
some blooming onion- 4 pts
iceberg lettuce wedge with tomatoes- 0 pts
6? blue cheese crumbles- 2
about 2 tbsp blue cheese dressing- 3 pts
steamed veggies- 1 pt
about 5 oz sirloin steak- 10 pts?
16 oz margarita- 20 pts
vitamuffin- 1

UGH- 47 points! egads! I knew I shouldn’t do the drink, but it sounded SO good! I guess it’s a start, though- writing the points down and keeping track. I could have/should have had the chicken instead of the steak, but all I saw on the menu were smothered in sauces and I didn’t want to special order anything- my hubby hates it when I have special requests! I only had about half of my meat and brought the rest home, I also made sure to dip my fork in the salad dressing rather than pour it on the lettuce. I’m not thrilled at that points total at all, but I’m not mad, either- I just know that I’ll do better tomorrow.

I did earn a couple of APs tonight, but certainly not enough to counteract the steak and the margarita…

Still not sure how many points I should be taking for breastfeeding… I’m figuring about 5 maybe?

Good luck on the 4th, everyone! I know I’ll need it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!