Friday, July 6, 2007

Boca or Gardenburgers?

Which do you prefer, Boca burgers or Gardenburgers? What variety do you like?

I’ve just finished a box of Boca’s Grilled Veggie burgers and they were pretty good. I haven’t tried any other variety, or the Gardenburgers, but I hear that they are even better- what do you think?
I love that I can have a “hamburger” for 1 point, and it’s such a fast, easy meal. I pop my english muffin (1 point) into the toaster and the burger into the microwave… two minutes later I’m already eating! I add ketchup to mine, but I think I’d add more veggies if I would take the time to think about it while I’m building the sandwich.

I had another day of not being very hungry. I know that I way over-ate earlier this week and I think that all those calories are catching up to me; and I’m actually THINKING about what I’m doing before just stuffing junk into my mouth. I ate all of my flex points on Tuesday and Wednesday (days 1 and 2 of my week), so I’m needing to be careful not to go overboard… but the last two days I’ve been way under. It’ll all balance out in the end.

latte- 3
vitatop- 1
4 sugar cookies- 6
1 pc. Laffy Taffy (parade candy!)- 1
1 Schwan’s Orange Dream bar- 2
English Muffin- 1
ketchup- 1
Boca burger- 1
Total Points Used: 16
Points Remaining: 9

Also drank about 72 oz water and earned 2 Activity Points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!