Saturday, July 14, 2007

Yum, cupcakes :)

So I really did ok tonight, considering that I LOVE cupcakes and that is what was served at the bday party. I was thrilled to find that instead of just hotdogs and hamburgers, they’d grilled several chicken breasts, too! Sam’s Club sells custom-made cupcakes rather cheap, and they’re really good… so I used more points on those than I probably should have. I also might be counting them higher than I should, but I’d rather be safe than sorry.

Today’s points:
latte- 2
1/2 C. Fiber One- .5
Wendy’s grilled chicken sandwich, 1/2 the bun- 5.5
grilled chicken with BBQ sauce @ bday party- 5
2.5 cupcakes- 8
frosting from the cupcakes- 6
watermelon- 1
Points used: 29 (out of 25)
Today is Day 5 and I have 15 Flex Points remaining for the Sunday and Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!