Friday, July 6, 2007

It's HOT out!

I know that it’s about 115 in Vegas, but the mid-90’s that we have seem pretty hot to me… glad I’m not there! I usually drink 2 or 3 32oz bottles of water every day, but I’ve been drinking more this week, just trying to rehydrate from the heat. Good grief, am I peeing alot- but I think it’s helping with the hunger control, too.

This morning I made my latte and grabbed my water bottle and a Vitatop out of the deep-freeze. I tossed the chocolatey goodness (still wrapped in cellophane!) onto the seat next to me in the car and planned on warming it up once I got to work. Drank the coffee on the way to work, then remembered to grab the water bottle and fill up the rest of the way when I got into the bldg. I had a busy morning and was thinking about lunch when I got into the car… and remembered that I’d forgotten all about my Deep Chocolate Vitatop! OMIGOD was that a yummy surprise! It had been sitting in the 90 degree heat, in the sun, in my car all morning and was nice and warm- like I’d just taken it out of the microwave! The chocolate chips were all melty and gooey and it just hit the spot! I totally didn’t mean to miss breakfast and have such a small lunch, but I was satisfied and happy, so why worry?

I got home and the babysitter had made sugar cookies with my kids. Apparently, my son wanted a cookie (and we didn’t have any) so they made some! I’ll have to be careful not to eat too many, as we all know that I try not to keep sweets in the house (because I EAT THEM ALL!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!