Thursday, July 12, 2007

Points left over

Last night after looking at what I’d eaten for the day- and admitting it to you- I went and had a 1-pt English Muffin and a Flame-Grilled Boca burger… I LOVE the Flame-Grilled ones! Thanks for your advice on that, you were so right on! But I still ended the day with either 11 or 14 points for the day (not sure how many cookies I ate!). (9 or 11 points remaining)

Does this ever happen to you? Some days I’ll be starving and feel like double my points allowance isn’t even enough, some days I’m not hungry at all and just don’t come close to using all of my points. A big part of my weight gain was because I like to snack on tasty foods and sweets- I wasn’t eating because I was hungry, but because I wanted more of that taste. (Rach talks about the same kind of thing: http://blogs.weightwatchen.com/rach) I hate the idea of eating when I’m not hungry, just to fufill my points requirement- if my body needs the fat/calories, won’t my body encourage me to eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!