Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Dinner Disaster

Yeah. I had an awful day yesterday- just nothing seemed to go right. I did pretty well and avoided stress-eating until about dinnertime, then I lost control. I started by drinking a bottle of Bacardi Strawberry (malt beverage, I think it’s about 5 pts) while dinner was cooking… dinner wasn’t low in points, either- a Schwan’s frozen mix of Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo (yum!). I did watch my serving size, but it was probably close to 8 points, I didn’t calculate the points at all. Hubby suggested wine and opened a bottle, I drank at least half of the bottle, maybe more. Then he served frozen yogurt- 3 or 4 more points. In total, I’m guessing dinner probably ran me 18-24 points.

I don’t drink very often, especially don’t drink nearly as much as I did last night. Thank goodness… my body was not happy about it, and I lost it all about 2 hours after dinner. I don’t have any idea how to count points for my dinner disaster that didn’t stay with me for very long, so I’m not going to even try. Today starts a new week for me anyway, so I won’t worry about it!

latte- 2
vitatop- 1
carrots & dip- 2
2 mini Reece’s cups- 2
1.5 English muffins- 1.5
taco meat- 7
Points used before dinner disaster: 15.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!