Wednesday, July 11, 2007

TOTALLY OFF-PLAN, but within range!

Yesterday I was WAY off plan, but managed to stay within my points range (25)!!
latte- 2
2 vitatops- 2
chocolate chip cookies- 12 (might have been 9 points, but just in case…)
pretzel- 7
cheese- 2
total pts used: 25!

Today was also not on plan, but points were ok:
latte: 2
vitatop: 1
laughing cow wedge: 1
low-fat triscuts: 2
more cookies: 3 (maybe 6?)
Really not hungry… know I should eat something… will think about it and come back to this later!

I’m trying to lose some of these extra pounds that I gained back when I stopped counting points, but I had a TERRIBLE Monday and Tuesday… then the babysitter made chocolate chip cookies and that really improved my mood- but my points went all to hell!

I don’t want to go back to WW until I know I’m within the 2 pounds over my goal weight, so even though I’ll have to pay when I go back, I’ll only have to pay once for having been gone- not for being gone, then again the next week for being over goal. I weighed myself last Wednesday and again today, and I’ve LOST 4.2 POUNDS THIS WEEK!!!!! I’m well on my way! I’m just 6 pounds over goal, and I think I’ll be able to weigh in within acceptable range by the beginning of August.

We’re going on vacation the last week of July, and while I won’t be as careful with points, I will watch what I eat, and I’ll be exercising a ton more than usual- I never gain (but tend to lose) weight on this trip. I’m really pretty sure that I can lose at least 4 pounds in the next 2.5 or 3 weeks before I get back over to WW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!