Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Using my WPA!

It’s been a couple of days since I’ve checked in here… it hasn’t been the best couple of days for me- busy, hot, and I’m trying to prepare for our vacation next week. Food has not been a priority. I remembered this afternoon, halfway through inhaling McDonald’s, that “Food is NOT an emergency”, but at that point I didn’t so much care. I was starving and hadn’t had time to get anything to eat for lunch… and it was 3:30.

I took my son to get his hair cut tonight, we always go to Coldstone afterwards as a reward. For the longest time, getting his hair cut was a major ordeal that included screaming, yelling, and crying. Ice cream worked as a great bribe, and now it’s more than a year later and he’s still getting ice cream afterwards. The whole idea of him getting a haircut has only been “ok” with him for the last couple of months, so I’m nowhere near ready to try to change the incentive. He gets really excited, and I’m willing! (I LOVE ice cream…) I’ve been getting a “light” version and getting that in the Kids’ size, but I’m a sucker for the mix-ins. I suppose that having the mix-ins on lower-point ice cream is better than the same mix-ins on ice cream that’s twice the points. I think, though, that I’ll plan ahead next time and have a better idea what I should order.

Sunday:
22 pts- brunch
5 pts- dinner
used 3 flex pts…. but I might have forgotten a late-night snack

Monday:
latte- 2
vitatop- 1
Hershey’s Kiss- 1
carrots & dip- 1
pizza- 12
crackers & L.C. cheese- 9 26
LJS chicken strips x3- 9
1.5 cheesesticks-2
1 hushpuppy- 1
“crunchies”-3
pts used: 41 (out of 25)
flex pts used: 14
* OVER 35 WPA by 2*

Today, Day ONE:
Large NLCooler from Caribou- 5
vitatop- 1
McD’s grilled chx club, no bun- 10
McD’s fries- 8
2 chx nuggets- 2
Coldstone kids Light Cake Batter- 3 (this is a guess, but it’s smaller than the “Like It” size)
“Founder’s Favorite” mix-in combo:
brownie mix-in- 4
carmel & fudge mix-in- 4 (now I see that there’s a Fat-Free option… I’ll do that next time and save 4 pts!)
pecans mix in- 4
dreamsicle- 2
43 POINTS USED TODAY!!! Good lord, I knew it was bad, but didn’t realize how bad until just now!!!
I earned about 2 APs today, so I’ll use 14 flex points for today. I DID sweat alot today, it is sooooo hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!