Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Here it goes!

Ok, so here I am again. I have not done well the last few months- I haven’t tracked my points, I haven’t weighed in, and I have gained. Thank goodness I haven’t gained it all back, but it’s enough to frustrate me. My new clothes that I bought this spring are on the tight side (and some that started a bit tight I can’t even wear!), but my old clothes are still really big. I’m a lifetimer, so I only have to WI once each month, but I’ve missed May and June. I went in April and was .4 over goal… I’d been a few pounds under goal on my last WI in March.

My goals for now are clear: first, I’d like to get back to goal; then I’d like to fit into ALL of the new things I’ve bought. I don’t really have a number in mind, which I think is good, but it felt SO nice to be able to wear these clothes and be comfortable in them.

I originally joined WW in September of ‘06 to lose the weight I’d gained while pregnant… didn’t lose it all after my first was born, then had more to lose after the second. People that haven’t seen me since before #1 don’t realize that I’ve gained or lost anything, but people that haven’t seen me much since last fall/winter have really noticed a difference! (YAY!!!)

My kids are 1 and 4, and keep me busy. I was lucky enough to join WW dd was very little, and got to count the extra 10 points for being a BFing mom. I’m a little concerned about counting my points now, because she still nurses at night (once or twice each night), and sometimes during the day- usually 2-3 good feedings each 24 hour period. I know that I can’t count all 10 points, but do I get to count any? PLEASE help me if you have any advice on this! Thanks!

I think that’s all for an opening post, but I know I need to be sure to post often to keep myself accountable. I’ll be adding a chart with my daily points, too.

I really enjoy reading everyone elses’ blogs, Roni and the rest of you have really helped me with my motivation- thanks in advance to all reading mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!