Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 1 Final Check-In

Forgot to mention.

I'm tracking my caloric intake and making sure that I don't eat much crap. I'm also trying to drink extra water... I usually only drink water, coffee, or Diet Coke (but I don't keep that at home, so just drink it at work or out to eat). I really enjoy eating healthy foods, but at work it gets boring and/or difficult (I work at a restaurant that doesn't have much in the way of healthy foods). Motivation to eat well there is nonexistent, so this blog and the Team Jillian approach will hopefully help encourage me to eat well.

I found an iPhone app called LoseIt, which helps track calories spent and earned (through exercise). Looks like it might be a good app, so I'm going to give it a shot.

Also, weighed myself tonight on the not-so-accurate scale. Completely empty, it should have read zero, right? It read about -7. With that info, I weighed about 155 tonight- not too bad, I don't think.

Did about 35 minutes of the Shred today- 15 minutes this afternoon (Level 1), then all of Level 2 tonight. I'm not nearly as worn out as I was when I tried this a few weeks ago- nor do I hurt. I'm optimistic about trying levels 1 & 2 back-to-back tomorrow. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!