Wednesday, April 1, 2009

30 Day Shred, Day 1

I'm joining Team Jillian and am GOING to do the 30 Day Shred! I'm going to add an extra 10 minutes every day so I can also do the Bodies in Motion- Thirty Initiative...

These pictures aren't the greatest, (and OMG I can't believe I'm posting them!!!), but here are my before stats and pictures.

waist- 37

hips- 39.5

thigh- 21.75

chest- 39
(Not sure that these are accurate. Looking back at the past month or so of measurements, they seem to fluctuate quite a bit. Maybe I measure in slightly different places each time?)

Not weighing myself due to lack of an accurate scale and lack of desire to purchase such an item. On Ash Wednesday I did use an accurate scale and I weighed 156, so that will be my starting point. I think I weigh about the same now as I did 5 weeks ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!