Thursday, April 2, 2009

30 Day Shred, Day 2

I got up and did Day 2 this morning, all of Level 1, followed by half of Level 2.

We've recently added a new component to our TV room and need to buy another cord to make the DVD player work again, so I've done the past 2 days by playing the Shred DVD on my computer (a laptop, set up on a tv table right next to the tv).

Last night I did my workout the same way, but I wasn't paying much attention to Jillian- just following along with the exercises. My attention was on the series finale of Life on Mars... I highly suggest this method! I was so focused on what was happening on the big screen that the workout sailed by quickly. Now I need to remember to set it up the tivo so I can watch something interesting every day during my workout. I tried it with Word World and Caillou this morning and trust me when I say that it didn't work! LOL

I feel pretty good so far. I felt a bit wobbly during the first 5-10 minutes this morning, but really not too bad. I read through all of Kristen and Bill's posts last night, and tried to follow their suggestions about being careful with my form; and making sure to squeeze what could be squeezed.

My motivation here is to get back to being free at qeiht watchers (140 lbs is within 'free' range!) and to fit into my summer clothes again. They didn't fit last summer and I ended up buying others. I don't want to wear those clothes again this summer. Also, I'll have more choices for work clothes available, because more things in my closet will fit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!