Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First Measurement Post

Weeks ago I said that I was going to take my measurements and post them here. I haven't done that yet, but I keep thinking about it. I have been doing better about eating less crap at work, so that helps, I hope. I'll keep coming back here and post updates to my measurements weekly, hoping that this will help keep me accountable- especially because I won't be heading back to WW any time soon.

waist- 37.5

hips- 40

thigh- 22.25

chest- 39

I don't know where my old WW tracker books are, so I don't have a record of what these measurements were when I started my WW journey, or when I got to my goal and eventually achieved Lifetime. I'll have to look for those. In the meantime, let's watch these numbers fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in... have a great OP day!